I was born in Caracas, Venezuela on August 18th.
From an early age I showed interest in arts and writing, so when I finished High School I decided to study journalism at the Universidad Santa María. And when I got my Bachelor degree, I decided to complement my studies with another degree, studying Management of Service Companies at the Universidad Metropolitana.
I have more than five years of experience writing content for print and web media, and I currently work as a Content Writer and Social Media Management.
So, what is the gasoline in my life?
I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than You, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.” – Judy Collins
Well, here is a list of things that make me happy, and serve as the gasoline for my engine.
- I consider myself a very creative person, that’s why I love create content in different formats.
- I love travel, connect with people around the world, and learn about different cultures.
- I’m really into photography. If you want to see some of my work don’t forget to check out my Instagram feed .
- Music for me is inspiration. It’s what feeds my soul.
- And finally, writing. My therapy and what I love to do.
In this space, I hope to share with you advice based on my experience in categories such as travel, adulthood, entertainment, and technology, among others.
Please feel free to connect with me on social media or send me a message, I would love to hear from you!